REQUIREMENTS FOR MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA
Multiple Entry Visas are issued for a period of one (1) year and are renewable for similar periods to foreign citizens that engage in investment or business activities to periodically enter and exit Bolivian territory.
a) A letter of application addressed to the Consular Section of the Embassy, containing contact information of the applicant, the purpose of the trip, means of livelihood while in Bolivia, date of travel (departure to Bolivia).
b) Passport valid for up to twelve (12) months after arrival;
c) Certificate of vaccination against yellow fever and / or other health certificate, if you visit high-risk municipalities;
d) One (1) recent colour 3cm x 3cm passport type photograph, with white background;
e) Legalized documentation of the Constitution of the Company that you represent in your country of origin or country of residence;
f) Certified photocopy of the Tax Identification Number (NIT) or original electronic certification if the company was established in Bolivia;
g) Police record to present to foreign authorities, issued by competent authority in the country of origin or last residence, according to current regulations;
h) Sworn Statement for Visa Application (to be filled once the previous requirements have been met).
i) Proof of payment of the visa fee (once the visa application is accepted).
- Once the above requirements have been met, the applicant must complete the Sworn Statement for Visa Application form directly from the website, enclosing all the required documentation.
Sworn Statement for Visa Application – Click here
- • Once completed the visa application form, the applicant must print it, sign it and send it, together with his/her passport and with all the documentation requested from the requirements here, via regular postal ,through a delivery service, or brought in person during the opening days and hours to the public to: (applications will NOT be accepted by E – mail)
EMBASSY OF BOLIVIA
Stjärnvägen 2A, 7tr. 181 50 Lidingö, Stockholm
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
- In the case the visa application is accepted, the applicant must pay the corresponding visa fee, and send the proof of payment (original payment receipt from the bank) to the Embassy by email or regular post for its verification (photographs and print screen of the receipt are not accepted).
The applicant is advised to follow up the visa application process via phone or email.
3. COST AND TIME
- The Multiple visa fee 1800 Swedish crowns, which must be paid to the following bank and account number (once the visa application has been accepted): SWEDBANK – Account No. 83279236044749. Please do not forget to write the applicant´s last name + V5 in the reference field. For payments from Finland or Estonia, please contact us to provide you the international bank details.
- Once the visa application is accepted on the basic of the documentation submitted by the applicant, including the proof of payment of the visa fee, the visa issuance process takes normally 7 workings days.
IMPORTANT: The Consular Section is not responsible for the delivery and return of documents. For the collection of the visa/passport and the original documents, the interested party must: enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope with appropriate postage and size of envelope for the delivery of the documents; arrange a pick-up with a courier company; or personally pick-up the documents from this Embassy during the opening days and hours to the public.